Please tell me he is back...Please
Courtesy : Twitter..
PS: FOr those who dont know him..He is Jaffar , the director who gave us the thehraav waale Sairat ...Till March[hand hold episode] and we all know the top notch direction after March...😆
Please tell me he is back...Please
Courtesy : Twitter..
PS: FOr those who dont know him..He is Jaffar , the director who gave us the thehraav waale Sairat ...Till March[hand hold episode] and we all know the top notch direction after March...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
probably to celebrate special person's bday.
what are they celebrating now in show, Sai in saree❤️
Ayesha is look beautiful ❤️❤️
Can’t take my eyes off her keeping aside the shooting costume thing❤️
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Kaun hai yeh banda?
My questions exactly lol. When I saw the title I was getting happy thinking it was jagtap 😭
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave
My questions exactly lol. When I saw the title I was getting happy thinking it was jagtap 😭
That exactly what I expected too ....looking at the title😆
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Kaun hai yeh banda?
Arey the same one who gave us good episodes till march...Jaffar...
Dare we hope? 😳
Nope...this is ghum 🥺
May be there is confession and SaiRat SR 😳but this guilty situation how he confess Sai his feelings. 🤔
Someone birthday is celebrated in a grand manner so he is invited