Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is looking so cute... And baby pranali kinds.... First show of hers?
I think it’s from pyar tune kya kiya but I am not sureOriginally posted by: Amru4krish
She is looking so cute... And baby pranali kinds.... First show of hers?
Originally posted by: priya185
I think it’s from pyar tune kya kiya but I am not sure
Very cute pic.....thanks a lot for sharing 🤗
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
She is looking so cute... And baby pranali kinds.... First show of hers?
Not first but ya its pyar tune kya kiye❤️
I already watched this episode and it's superb i loved paranali's character in this episode👍🏼 she is opposite of akshara in this😆 full on confident and tomboy type⭐️ and the first boy from left its her lover in this show and 2 boy is her best friend and the both boys are brothers in the show👍🏼
In this episode paranali's voice sound different so i was confused at first because that was not her real voice because for that character she had to put some pressure in her voice to sound mature i guess👍🏼
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0