Fair 🤣 then it’s settled 🤣 btw who’s the group member? 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fair 🤣 then it’s settled 🤣 btw who’s the group member? 😳
Kab start ho raha hai ?
Spot the diff part 2🤣🤣
Not for a while 🤣 After I graduate I will bring up planning again 🤣
Piya ka insta account profile bana kyu nahi
🤣🤣
U r late meghu 🤣
Kim yugyeom 🤣 Share's the same surname.. And Jinyoung share the name Jin🤣
Inko bada interest aa raha hai🤣
This is my hell week with final exams and projects 🤣 after that I’m more free to do it 🤣
That means, I'll have to wait longer for my next siggy 😔🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Not for a while 🤣 After I graduate I will bring up planning again 🤣
Ek siggy aur chahiye 🤣🤣
First they troll it then they beg for more😈🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k