Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it new or old
Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Is it new or old
Its old one,
Akshara is wearing saree which she wore on dhanteras
But Abhi was in some other suit some beige suit what I remember when he came to Goenka's for Proposal
Akshara is wearing saree which she wore on dhanteras
But Abhi was in some other suit some beige suit what I remember when he came to Goenka's for Proposal
[/QUOTE
Ya I remember he was wearing beige suit.
Originally posted by: Krithi1985
Akshara is wearing saree which she wore on dhanteras
But Abhi was in some other suit some beige suit what I remember when he came to Goenka's for Proposal
[/QUOTEYa I remember he was wearing beige suit.
But its kind if cute
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Hello everyone! Welcome to the YRKKH BTS and Spoilers Thread! Please share any clips about upcoming story arcs or Behind the Scenes clips that...
Hello everyone! Welcome to the YRKKH BTS and Spoilers Thread! Please share any clips about upcoming story arcs or Behind the Scenes clips that...
0