Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOLOL YEH AADMI KAUN HAI PEECHE MEIN
HELLOOOOOOO DR. KOI BHI HAI YAHAAAN 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
How is no one talking about this????
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIUmqsjn6T/?utm_medium=copy_link
Who's in the background? He ruined the whole vibe😒
is this new picOriginally posted by: asmaanixx
How is no one talking about this????
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIUmqsjn6T/?utm_medium=copy_link
yeh FINAL attempt hai to PATAO AKSHU 🤣
Yesterday I was thinking I will not watch this show after this week. But one bike pic my resolution is gone and waiting for this track.
Yesterday I was thinking I will not watch this show after this week. But one bike pic my resolution is gone and waiting for this track.
hope MAHIMA plans to get them lost in jungle 👏
I will be big fan of mahima then.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWfUiPACF98/?igsh=NmtmdGI5YnJ4YThr Ar cries remembering mairas words He can't lose maira nor live without her...
897