Originally posted by: Silveraliax
This koi bhi scene has been added to my vault of fav Abhira scenes. The amount of butterflies that have entered my stomach are uncountable.
I did not think that a scene of them technically breaking up, would make me ship them more but here I am praying we get such scenes again.
Did anyone see how tightly he grasped her and pulled her to him. If that wasnt enough to end me, Abhi then goes further to bring her face to meet his. The close up was so hot that my cheeks are still burning. But I loved how abhi knew she was lying which is why he grabbed her face and forced her to meet his eyes because he wanted the truth from her. Akshara tried to escape his stares but he gave her no option.
I no longer care for lame tracks, just give me such scenes and I'll be a happy bunny.
897