Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lara Dutta has her own businesses also. I think she launched her own range of sanitisers, handwashes during pandemic in 2020. She has also been grooming and training girls for Miss Universe pageant. 

She has now done a web series or two. I guess in some film or web series she had played Indira Gandhi. She can go entirely deglam and look unrecognizable if she wants.

She has been active some way or the other. Never really sat at home. 

Ash's choices make no sense to me. To be honest even her films like Action Replay, Fanney Khan were bad choices. I do not think public has ever liked any film of hers after Robot. 

She can do short films or web series if she wishes but I doubt if she will want to reduce herself to even smaller screen. Most former superstars do not want to do digital content yet. 

Aishwarya will probably never come back to work even if Aaradhya grows up. She will perhaps return to limelight only to launch Aaradhya in films in case she wants to enter industry when she grows up. 

She seems to have taken retirement from any kind of work as of now. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya is playing a main role in Maniratnam film so why are people here acting as if she has no work 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Mani Ratnam's last film with Aishwarya was Raavan, which was a disaster. 

You seriously expect people to be excited for a role in Mani Ratnam film now? 

Everyone knows how much appeal Ratnam's films have among audience now. This is not Mani Ratnam of 80s and 90s now. 

Why does she have to work? She's been working non stop since 16. If she wants to take a step back, relax, enjoy motherhood....its her prerogative. She doesn't owe her so called "fans" anything. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just goes on to prove how conceited some of these BW celebrities are, using their children for their own agenda. They really live on another planet. Most couples with a fraction of their earnings manage to both work and raise well adjusted kids. They’re acting as if they created parenthood, being so extra about it. Their daughter is old enough and doesn’t need 2 overprotective parents with her 24/7. 

Mistyy thumbnail

Aish has lot of potential to do lot of different things if and that’s a big IF she wants to, now that there is OTT platform available. 

She doesn’t seem to have a desire, and that’s a horrible statement from Abhi. Parenting is two parents job, one person doesn’t have to sacrifice their hopes and ambitions in order for other person to succeed. Especially when they have so many resources which can help them.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Aish has lot of potential to do lot of different things if and that’s a big IF she wants to, now that there is OTT platform available. 

She doesn’t seem to have a desire, and that’s a horrible statement from Abhi. Parenting is two parents job, one person doesn’t have to sacrifice their hopes and ambitions in order for other person to succeed. Especially when they have so many resources which can help them.

I agree; it's a horrible statement. I always believed that AB Jr was supportive of her career and AB Sr/Jaya were not, but I'm not sure anymore. Recently also read that the entire family failed to support Aishwarya at the ADHM premiere. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Talking like he has a choc a block schedule. 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Just goes on to prove how conceited some of these BW celebrities are, using their children for their own agenda. They really live on another planet. Most couples with a fraction of their earnings manage to both work and raise well adjusted kids. They’re acting as if they created parenthood, being so extra about it. Their daughter is old enough and doesn’t need 2 overprotective parents with her 24/7. 

That’s what I was wondering. I mean, it’s not like offers are chasing Aishwarya anyway. Abhishek at least  is a better actor than the two. I guess he was just trying to justify his wife not working in the movies. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Neither should act  😆