Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
@Bold
I want to see this! Goenka be like hum se bhi ziyada paagal hai yeh birlas!🤣
Manish apne ego pe le jayega aur uth patang harkatein karne lag jayega to prove himself the bigger pagal. 🤪🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
@Bold
I want to see this! Goenka be like hum se bhi ziyada paagal hai yeh birlas!🤣
Manish apne ego pe le jayega aur uth patang harkatein karne lag jayega to prove himself the bigger pagal. 🤪🤣🤣
Hello, who is excited for tomorrow episode
Mein toh too much. I kept scrolling through IG yesterday thinking Saturday ka episode aayega, but nahi aaya. 😩
I think our prediction will be right she will give her job in her NGO.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Me! Me! Me!
And I am going to hold Mahima accountable for the statement" Askhara yahan sab theek karde, baaki ka baad mein main theek kar loongi."
Mahima is the OG AbhiRa Shipper!🥳
I was not able to focus on my studies especially after SBS.Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mein toh too much. I kept scrolling through IG yesterday thinking Saturday ka episode aayega, but nahi aaya. 😩
I think our prediction will be right she will give her job in her NGO.
Job toh Akshu already mil gayi thi. And the way she helped Abhi out will make Mahima want her even more.
I was not able to focus on my studies especially after SBS.
Loll, meine bhi SBS dekh kar apne mann ko shant kar liya. But sach mein, this tadap is too much. 😂
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Job toh Akshu already mil gayi thi. And the way she helped Abhi out will make Mahima want her even more.
I THINK THAT IS TOO SLOW FOR DR. DIWALE. MAHIMA NEEDS TO SPEED IT UP. DR. DILWALE IS ALREADY THINKING ABOUT NEXT GENERATION
i actually have a bad feeling AKSHU will get sent away after this
that is what I am thinking we are gonna get very sad episodes so right now enjoy this as next week we have to be sad.i actually have a bad feeling AKSHU will get sent away after this
I know my only hope is now mahima.Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Job toh Akshu already mil gayi thi. And the way she helped Abhi out will make Mahima want her even more.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWfUiPACF98/?igsh=NmtmdGI5YnJ4YThr Ar cries remembering mairas words He can't lose maira nor live without her...
897