Dil hai ki maantaaa nahiii😆
Sherni dahad sakti hai but Kiss.... Impossible🤪
She becomes bhegi billi Infront of abhi😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dil hai ki maantaaa nahiii😆
Sherni dahad sakti hai but Kiss.... Impossible🤪
She becomes bhegi billi Infront of abhi😳
Originally posted by: reeyacute
Dream sequence mein hoga
Sach mein kahan.......she will go back to behna jaap again
No plzz😲 akshu itni sherni banne ke bad no more aru aru plz😆 abhi abhi karna😆
Another dream sequence.... but I will take it 🤗
Exactly 😆
I am now gonna watch all abhira episodes to relax my impatient heart and mind😆
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels
Another dream sequence.... but I will take it 🤗
Me too😆 bus kuch bhi do chalega🤣 arohi and goyenkas ko chor ke🤣
So what you think on this kiska dream hoga😉 i think abhi😳
Originally posted by: Simran_h
Me too😆 bus kuch bhi do chalega🤣 arohi and goyenkas ko chor ke🤣
So what you think on this kiska dream hoga😉 i think abhi😳
ABHI PAKKA
DREAM BHIRA IS BACK
WILL WE SEE METHI DHANA IN THIS DREAM
Originally posted by: Simran_h
Me too😆 bus kuch bhi do chalega🤣 arohi and goyenkas ko chor ke🤣
So what you think on this kiska dream hoga😉 i think abhi😳
I think Akshu. Abhi will be bombarding her with questions and she would imagine herself kissing him to shut him up and saying, "Kitne bolte ho tum?" and then be snapped out of it and make some excuse and leave.
I dont think so 😆 the way abhi killed methi dana bechara bhag gaya🤣
NO CONFESSION UNTIL ABHI APOLOGIZES TO METHI DHANA
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels
I think Akshu. Abhi will be bombarding her with questions and she would imagine herself kissing him to shut him up and saying, "Kitne bolte ho tum?" and then be snapped out of it and make some excuse and leave.
I dont think so🤭 akshu itni sherni nai banne wali😆 she always run even if abhi hold her hand 🤣