This part of the vid was unpredictably sensous also karan nd deba were looking hot...i wish the bts hadnt come at all ...
BTS had come for this one also? 😱😱
If it had thank God I missed it...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This part of the vid was unpredictably sensous also karan nd deba were looking hot...i wish the bts hadnt come at all ...
BTS had come for this one also? 😱😱
If it had thank God I missed it...
Nhi nhi...for rest of the parts i wish there had been no bts
Nhi nhi...for rest of the parts i wish there had been no bts
Haan...I wish they had given limited BTS...true
This MV is awesome. ❤️
They ( KV and Deba ) did on the OST of ShaKhi makes it ever better. ☺️❤️