mai bhi.. Maja aayega..💃💃Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I want this episode to air asap 🎉💃🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
mai bhi.. Maja aayega..💃💃Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I want this episode to air asap 🎉💃🤩
aaj to sabka mood ek dum happy hoga..🤭🤭
I’m dancing 💃 solo
I just hope it’s not a open exit like beforemai bhi.. Maja aayega..💃💃
Sampu sapu idk how many times I saw this on 🔁
I can’t believe this is rly going to happen
One thought tht comes to after this BTS airs
What will vir do to get Purvi back?
Any ideas?
Sau maybe after this episode airs u can give a 🔥 SR FF (ur POV) 🙈🤩🙈😂
One thought tht comes to after this BTS airs
What will vir do to get Purvi back?
Any ideas?
Sau maybe after this episode airs u can give a 🔥 SR FF (ur POV) 🙈🤩🙈😂
for the time... I am unable to guess anything..Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
One thought tht comes to after this BTS airs
What will vir do to get Purvi back?
Any ideas?
Sau maybe after this episode airs u can give a 🔥 SR FF (ur POV) 🙈🤩🙈😂
But Sau I want your stories 🔥🙈
I want munchkins to play a sweet role (maybe a date like they Did before)Originally posted by: Sampada001
for the time... I am unable to guess anything..
But Sau I want your stories 🔥🙈
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Bank bohot jyaada nahi lagta hai inke pass ...aaj ke episode ki shoot anniversary ke time hui thi...and then amar was not there...and shiit was happening slow...so i guess...7-10 episode honge
Ye baat correct boli apne 👍🏼
Ho gaya phone thik???