Originally posted by: viji2111
Arohi came little late...she should have seen them like this
Phir kya hota Arohi ka 🤣
Arohi be like 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: viji2111
Arohi came little late...she should have seen them like this
Phir kya hota Arohi ka 🤣
Arohi be like 
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
The way he keeps looking at her lips, you know he wants to kiss her and probably would have too if she didn’t move.
He may if it is web series serial🤣
Very true, but sometimes somethings are best left to imagination.
Is liye tho web series me kaam nahi karta🤣
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
The way he keeps looking at her lips, you know he wants to kiss her and probably would have too if she didn’t move.
If you have seen Bepannah then waha par bhi Aditya ke famous nose touch scenes and lip staring scenes were so famous. 😳
this was undoubtedly best scene from today’s episode.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aag laga di aaj dono ne
His desperation for her we can clearly make out here.😳
Thank you makers for this amazing episode. 😊
Did anyone observe that he was looking at her lips 😉
this was undoubtedly best scene from today’s episode.
Did anyone observe that he was looking at her lips 😉
Yeah I think everyone noticed it😉
Hamare dimag me ye sab chije pahele aati 🤣
I just read comments on your post and everyone noticed I thought only my mind is thinking like that😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah I think everyone noticed it😉
Hamare dimag me ye sab chije pahele aati 🤣
I thought may be they will kiss but akshara came to her senses very soon.
this was undoubtedly best scene from today’s episode.
Did anyone observe that he was looking at her lips 😉
Bas wohi tho dikha 😳🤣😆
I just read comments on your post and everyone noticed I thought only my mind is thinking like that😆
I thought may be they will kiss but akshara came to her senses very soon.
Haha ham sabka dimag ye direction me jyada chalta hai 🤭
And yes If Akshu would not sense then Abhi kiss kr hi deta😆
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
897