oh yes all those stuffs😆I am actually not into ITV anymoreOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
nafi bhi Dirty picture thread ki member thee 🤣🤣(if m nt wrong) 🤣
Kuch mth pehle bhi aaye thee Nafi, Hi bol k bhaag gaye thee🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh yes all those stuffs😆I am actually not into ITV anymoreOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
nafi bhi Dirty picture thread ki member thee 🤣🤣(if m nt wrong) 🤣
Kuch mth pehle bhi aaye thee Nafi, Hi bol k bhaag gaye thee🤣
and I dont think I am continuing those😆Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
sayad Nafi ne kuch apne Ss,Ff bhi puray nhi kiye hai
Arre no.. I'm anyways back now to help you further you just have to post in the PM you are like a Bollywood star.. I'm the background crew..
You have the charm to attract people.. And maybe even get murdered by some once in a while..🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
who are you?😂😂
Stalker.. Nafi you are here again🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Arre no.. I'm anyways back now to help you further you just have to post in the PM you are like a Bollywood star.. I'm the background crew..
You have the charm to attract people.. And maybe even get murdered by some once in a while..🤣
Aise hi saath dena tum 🥺
I don’t like this 🤣 i don’t want to get murdered 🤣😭
Originally posted by: flora212
you are ayesha right??? I dont remember the old ids properly sorry for that😂
Yes I am.. Remember from Hall Bol CC??😆
Kar toh rahi hu🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
can u confirm tum wahi ayesha ho na? The die hard Visu shipper?🤣
Nahi she moved on from this forum..🤣
How many ayeshas were there? 🤣
i think face book mein mile the ?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k