Part 26 FF: Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part.....

After Dheeraj and his family members left, everyone confronted Anirudh for this unexpected and unacceptable alliance to Bondita. Even he too shouted on them for continuously telling lies as this would have spoiled the alliance.

Trilochan : who asked you to bring this alliance? Bondita will not be happy with this.

Anirudh: No, Bondita will stay happy with Dheeraj and his family. He will keep her happy, make her pursue her career. 

Binoy: Anirudh, let me also inform you that Dheeraj father Birendra Ghosh is our competitor in business, he tried to snatch away tenders and official letters of huge contracts  from our office for 2 times by keeping his spies as employees in our office. It is due to Tapur and Bhatuk the employees got exposed and are arrested. And Now he came here as if nothing happened between his company and our company, that itself is showing his selfish motives. 

Bonditha is the heart of our RC family. Initially I didn’t accept her and also felt jealousy for her progress in studies. But now I can proudly announce her as my daughter in law and more than a daughter, I won’t let you to spoil her life for any silly reasons.

Anirudh: Baba, Birendra Ghosh might be having selfish motives, but his son Dheeraj Ghosh is a gem. He loves her, and Dheeraj personally requested me to fix his alliance with Bonditha. I have seen love and honesty in his eyes. So our Bonditha will be more happy with him.

Bonditha is getting irritated with his argument. She is irked with the fact that he saw another person love towards her in his eyes but not her love towards him (Anirudh’)

Who is closer to her sakhababu - is it she or Dheeraj Ghosh? How can her sakhababu talk like a moron?

Bonditha is listening patiently all his version and decided to revert with a splendid answer at right time. Because a Barrister should be supposed to listen  carefully and catch their loop holes, then talk with suitable reasons with proofs. 

Trilochan: you  always dominate everyone with your voice. we all understood her love and this is the reason why we are even ready to lie infront of guests who are treated as Gods by rc family. But it is you who purposefully not trying to understand or pretending that you didn't understand her love. Few years ago, I did a mistake of arranging suhaagraat for you both by coming into societal pressure. 

But now situation is Changed, she very well knew about importance of marriage, relationships. She has changed and grown up. But it is you who had become Little infront of her.

Catherine: Till now your domination is tolerated by her and us also. But not anymore.

Anirudh (with folded hands to all came infront of Bondita , lifted her chin to face him and  looking into her eyes as she is at  back of all): yes, till now she has endured my domination, my aggressive voice, my forced decisions by her. I always shouted on her even if she has arranged my birthday party for the first time, arranged a suit as my birthday present, treated me when I am unwell.  also I didn't understand her, and kept on shouting. I have always given pain . Because I am an egoistic person,  and may be I am under a feeling that I am  9 years elder than her so I only know many things much better than her and she has less knowledge and experience in life.

But Dheeraj is not like me. He suits her in age, thought process, infact he explains everyone with lot of patience. He will give her all happiness she deserves it

He told everyone that whatever he is doing is for her welfare only. He kneeled down and shown her two palms infront of her and told 'if you marry Dheeraj I will feel that you have paid my Guru dakshina. You too have promised me that you will pay it without any hesitation.  Will you pay it to me?'

Till now she is planning how to answer him without getting emotional. But when he stood near him and bent infront of her for an unworthy Dheeraj she cannot take it anymore , unable to utter a word seeing how he degraded himself and want to melt in his arms for a while else she can’t get peace of mind. She even can’t get any solution unless she relaxes in his arms.

Trilochan with tears shouted "Anirudh, don't kill her soul with this weapon. She cannot live without you."

But Anirudh is firm and kept on looking at Bondita by stretching his hands infront of her. 

Everything is becoming blank around her , she requested Trilochan to let her talk  with him privately. They  left both of  them alone.

She took his hands into her hands,and cuddled him ( Anirudh in dilemma whether to wrap his hands around her or not and left his hands in air) and gave her confession  " you are in wrong impression that I  am scared of your aggressive voice, dominated me all the time. It is not the correct fact. You are the only person with whom I can feel comfortable, secured and can live happily. I  not only remembered your aggressive voice, but also remembered your soothing and caring nature. Whenever you shout on me, I can only see your  love and affection on me. In fact you will be feeling more hurt whenever you shouted on me and came back to me with tears to wipe off my tears. I never felt that I don't have freedom to speak anything with you. Till now I was never felt alone but if you leave my hand I can't survive and will be shattered completely. You are the only person whom I have loved wholeheartedly. You have fulfilled  the void of all relationships in every stage. You are the only person who can give me happiness throughout my life. I...love you sakhababu. Don't even think of getting me married to another person. That will be a sin according to me. I cannot betray myself, you and other person"

Anirudh wanted to melt , want to forget the whole world, embrace her back and tell her that "I  love you too Bondita" but our stubborn man recollected Dheeraj telling that he loves Bondita,  the promise he has  given to Dheeraj and felt that he should not become weak infront of Bondita, but couldn't help to control his heart beat.

She came out of his embrace and kept hand on his heart and asked " now you have told me I love you. Am I right? Your heart is beating faster and your eyes are trying to say whatever is going on in your mind. ( He is shooking his head as no) Don't lie. I heard that you told me I love you."

He is unable to meet her eyes when she came so close to him.

He stood up and came on to same point told that 'I want my Guru dakshina which I have asked you  fulfill it.' 

She is unable to take anymore and became unconscious. He is worried and took her into room, called Somnath. 

Somnath checked her pulse and gave her injection. He told everyone that she is under stress from many days, not to disturb her. 

He sent everyone outside except Anirudh in Bondita's room and told infront of her , where she is slowly getting conscious, able to listen what they are talking " Anirudh, you are in feeling that you are doing welfare for Bondita but this may show adverse affect on her health. Don't you remember that she was  completely shattered after her father's death. Her nerves lost control and she used to pee in her 12 years age. Although she became weak after her mother's death, it is because of you and our family members love and affection, she got recovered from the shock. If you get away from her, this can be a second biggest shock for her and don't know how her body will react to this change. There are many chances for her nervous breakdown. Even her previous problem may revert back."

But still Anirudh is stuck on to his word , wiping his tears and told "No, this won't happen again Somnath dada. She is no more a little girl. She had seen many hardships in life. This nostalgic feeling will remain till she stays here. Once she goes to Dheeraj house, she will easily get habituated to new place and Dheeraj is there to help her mingle with new relationships. You all will see how happily she will accept her new  family." 

Somnath felt that it is impossible to deal with him & left the room. He asked the ladies to take care of her. They are trying their best to comfort her.

She is not understanding how to react. In thoughts "At first he is under wrong impression that he cannot keep her happy, moreover he is doing emotional blackmail to marry other person as a part of repaying his Guru Dakshina.  How to prove that his thought process is wrong ?"

She felt so dejected and went to Durga maa idol and prayed to Durga maa ' Hey Durga maa, I am not understanding what to do. How to prove my sakhababu that he is the only person who can keep me happy. Please show me the way .'

She is feeling too weak, closed eyes by folding hands and recollected all the incidents after their childhood marriage to recent match fixing and Somnath explaining her health condition to Anirudh. .

She imagined Anirudh in Barrister attire sat with her infront of Durga maa and asking her about the problem. 

Bondita: Don't you know what is the problem. Still you are  asking it.

Anirudh: now I am your shikshak babu. what did I teach you while we are discussing about cases  

Bondita recollected and told " You asked me to give at first  the detailed analysis of case."

Anirudh: Then go ahead, give the analysis.

Bondita explained everything in detail about what's bothering Anirudh and how he is believing that Dheeraj is a perfect match for her.

Then she is imagining Anirudh telling that it is your responsibility to prove your sakhababu show his real face infront of your sakhababu  that Dheeraj is not a correct person. Think about the person who is the real culprit. Recollect all the information about him.

She closed her eyes infront of Durga MAA and recollected all the details she know about Dheeraj . It is confirmed that he actively participate in social activities, give big speeches in public but once he had pushed away street children who are playing near his car and made a scratch. He also saw an old man carrying trolley of rice bags but didn't go to help him. It is she who helped the old man by making Dheeraj wait there moreover Dheeraj quickly lost temper and shouted on her that not to get engaged in social activities while going to court as judge is too strict.

When Dheeraj is discussing about a case she and other junior lawyers are also present. She gave one strong valid point and other junior who is a man gave some weak point. But Dheeraj paid attention to the other fellow and not to her point. Obviously he is about to get defeated infront of public prosecutor on next day and an innocent will be punished. She brought the strong evidence at last minute and made him confess in the court. He doesn't even have gratitude not even said a formal thanks or praised her, but the accused had thanked her.

Also she went to his house to handover the files the client has sent and saw some incidents and recollected their family members words , the photo... she had seen there.

So far she has not bothered about Dheeraj because he is an outsider and just a senior lawyer. But now he came as a groom to marry her.

After looking at her behaviour today morning and listening what her entire family confessed that how  close she is  to her sakhababu and his family members also had given frowning expressions in their faces. It is only Dheeraj who took the matter so easily. Why didn't he pay attention to all the family members words. 

If he is a honest person and want to share life with her, by looking at her behaviour he could have asked her in private that if she loves her sakhababu. If he is an ordinary person with narrow minded thinking he could have cancelled the match and would have left with his family. But he had done neither of the thing. Why? What is he expecting? Is it because of business rivalry with sasurji?

The way he insisted pandit ji to fix muhurat is indicating that he is so eager to get married to her, he kept on insisting that Sakhababu cannot imagine me as his life partner. Why is he telling her sakhababu intention?His talks....(Bondita in deep thoughts for few minutes recollecting how Dheeraj took Anirudh's hand in his hand and looking into eyes ..got a thought) it means he is compelling sakhababu to feel that he is not a perfect match for her.

Moreover if Dheeraj loves her, he should have come and proposed to her directly, why did he go and tell this to her sakhababu. Atleast he could have asked her opinion if she likes him or not before fixing muhurat for Ashirwad rasam from panditji. Dheeraj even didn’t do that. That means he is in hurry He is hell Bent on marrying her. Why? What kind of enemity he have with her or with sakhababu or with family?

Bondita imagining Anirudh infront of her: How he helped her in every different situation and how to prove that Dheeraj is not like him (Anirudh). She recollected Anirudh once telling " not only as a part of law course but also as a part of life, you should learn that solution will be there near to her whenever the problem occurs and we have to search the nearby solution with our intellectual thinking, common sense." 

Suddenly an idea flashed in her mind and thanked Durga maa for showing light in this darkness.

She felt that "Sakhababu has believed that Dheeraj is an idealistic person and a perfect match for her. So it is my duty to make him realise that he is the only one who can take care of me . I should make him realise that his love is more worthy for me. And Dheeraj cannot forward his hand when crisis or critical situation occurs "

It is confirmed that Dheeraj has blindfolded Anirudh and it is her turn to show the real face to Anirudh and later decided to teach Anirudh also a lesson. 

She went to Somnath and called her sisters, catherine secretly. She kept Bhatuk as a guard to see if Anirudh is not around them. She discussed with Somnath & co all the above points and told that she will try to speak with Dheeraj and his family once but if all the routes are closed for her then there is an ultimate plan to make Anirudh understand it and  revealed her plan.

Somnath warned that "This is going to be a dangerous solution Bondita. Try to understand. People are not so advanced to consider this as health and psychological issue. Moreover society will always be ready to blame women first without having complete knowledge about the problem. This idea will remain as  a biggest black spot in your life, character"

Bondita: No jamayi babu, it is necessary to show what is real mentality of  Dheeraj to sakhababu. 

If my love is true Durga maa and my sakhababu will not let my respect go down and get insulted. I have to prove this to everyone. This is a test for both of our love. My only request is tomorrow no woman including koyali should come there. 

Reluctantly they nodded. 

She typed two official  Letters - one for Anirudh and other for Dheeraj and his family to attend personal court sessions. With the help of Binoy catherine, she sent 2-3 police men along with notice next day and decided to fight against both of them and reveal everything.

Note: This is part 26 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. If you feel it is fictitious I am sorry. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail

More and more friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

Some other friends...

mprvn36 thumbnail

To all the other friends...extremely sorry if I forget anyone..🤗

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bondita Confessed Her Love For Anirudhi  And Still He Wants Her To Marry Someone Else. I Still Miss The Show.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Bondita Confessed Her Love For Anirudhi  And Still He Wants Her To Marry Someone Else. I Still Miss The Show.

all his doubts will be cleared in next part . I will update in 2 days.

Shivanyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Y Ani kitna gadha h 😶

Now only bon can teach him a lesson 

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanyasingh

Y Ani kitna gadha h 😶

Now only bon can teach him a lesson 

yes I have planned for a big taunting session from Bondita and his brothers. 🤪he will also give explanation from his side.