Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I’m glad that she’s not putting everything aside just because he saved her 😆 let the girl stay wary until they talk and get to know each other more 👍🏼

yeah let them cook the 1st step of their relationship by becoming friends 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Typing as i watch, letsgoooooo

Okay interesting, we got Riya the Perv and the other 2 musketeers joining Suhani, no surprise that Riya's main concern is Ranveer, k bestie 🤪

Riya the perv 🤣🤣 she really is 

Oof! the way Ranveer came walking out like that, backwards with no 🤬s given at all, lets 🤬ing gooooooooooo  still lookin mad fine and hella yummy in that suit ☺️

It’s time for the raggers to dance 🤣

Miss Zimmedari 🤣 may this nickname last forever 🤣 not him messing with her thinking she's gonna be the one to perform 🤣 

I want her to called him atrangi loafer to his face 🤣 and so glad he was just messing with her 🤣

Eww Vikrant 🤔😡 not him yelling at Mamta 😡 he's such an 🤬hole!! freaking gaslighting her, how dare you!! 😡😡😡 like shut up you 🤬ing 🤬hole! You know what sins you've committed and what crimes you're guilty of, don't you DARE gaslight her!!

Trash gonna trashtalk 🤣😡 

It's so funny how Chachi is so desperate to get the business for her daughter. Like she's right on the matter that Ranver wants to be a doctor, but there's a way to go about it to get her daughter to be in the business. I mean ultimately her goal is to be greedy and have it all for her daughter, that much I can predict cause its ITV  But shout out to her talking about how these senior men find it hard to respect women, sis not wrong here at all 👏 

She’s a mixed bag of sorts 😆👏 but I’m glad to hear more of this dialogue against those trash men 🤣

Dadu 😭 I love this old man ❤️ you tell your idiot sons gramps 👏 I'm sorry your sons all turned out to be such 🤬holes. idk what happened that it jumped a generation and your grandson ended up being respectful towards women. but ya sons need to be taught a lesson! 😡

Dadu is #1 😳❤️ I’m really glad that he yelled at them maza aa gaya  

Not Ranveer spinning the chair 🤣 they couldn't get him a rotating chair tho? like wtf 🤣 my manz gotta put in work 🤣🤣🤣  what the?! holding her hand in front of everyone??? BOLD AF!!! And Riya's probably cracking on the inside 🤣 ayoooooooo these boys performing 🤣 oh noooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣

Riya is fuming inside for sure 🤣

Yes Ranveer, stand up for the freshies and the women 👏

👏👏👏

Finally an actual conversation between the two, this is what I've been looking forward too  brief, but still sweet. Ah! Holding her hand again! Double bold!! And telling the whole student body off??? Okay Sir!! 👏

I want more of these convos  

Ansh, you're lame and pathetic, go home 🤔🤡

Aww Dadu with the ladies of the house ❤️ he's too precious!! and Mamta should take Chachi's advice, she not wrong, be vocal and stand up for yourself!! And yeah Ranveer really needs to take a chill pill, all that anger and aggression is never good for anyone.

I think Suhani will be key to changing this behavior 😃 but let’s see 

Oh damn, we got both Mamas on campus! And Mamta met Suhani?! Let's go!!!! 

Damn, no balcony scene, please let it happen tomorrow 😭

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Typing as i watch, letsgoooooo

Okay interesting, we got Riya the Perv and the other 2 musketeers joining Suhani, no surprise that Riya's main concern is Ranveer, k bestie 🤪

Oof! the way Ranveer came walking out like that, backwards with no 🤬s given at all, lets 🤬ing gooooooooooo  still lookin mad fine and hella yummy in that suit ☺️

Miss Zimmedari 🤣 may this nickname last forever 🤣 not him messing with her thinking she's gonna be the one to perform 🤣 

Eww Vikrant 🤔😡 not him yelling at Mamta 😡 he's such an 🤬hole!! freaking gaslighting her, how dare you!! 😡😡😡 like shut up you 🤬ing 🤬hole! You know what sins you've committed and what crimes you're guilty of, don't you DARE gaslight her!!

It's so funny how Chachi is so desperate to get the business for her daughter. Like she's right on the matter that Ranver wants to be a doctor, but there's a way to go about it to get her daughter to be in the business. I mean ultimately her goal is to be greedy and have it all for her daughter, that much I can predict cause its ITV  But shout out to her talking about how these senior men find it hard to respect women, sis not wrong here at all 👏 

Dadu 😭 I love this old man ❤️ you tell your idiot sons gramps 👏 I'm sorry your sons all turned out to be such 🤬holes. idk what happened that it jumped a generation and your grandson ended up being respectful towards women. but ya sons need to be taught a lesson! 😡

Not Ranveer spinning the chair 🤣 they couldn't get him a rotating chair tho? like wtf 🤣 my manz gotta put in work 🤣🤣🤣  what the?! holding her hand in front of everyone??? BOLD AF!!! And Riya's probably cracking on the inside 🤣 ayoooooooo these boys performing 🤣 oh noooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣

Yes Ranveer, stand up for the freshies and the women 👏

Finally an actual conversation between the two, this is what I've been looking forward too  brief, but still sweet. Ah! Holding her hand again! Double bold!! And telling the whole student body off??? Okay Sir!! 👏

Ansh, you're lame and pathetic, go home 🤔🤡

Aww Dadu with the ladies of the house ❤️ he's too precious!! and Mamta should take Chachi's advice, she not wrong, be vocal and stand up for yourself!! And yeah Ranveer really needs to take a chill pill, all that anger and aggression is never good for anyone.

Oh damn, we got both Mamas on campus! And Mamta met Suhani?! Let's go!!!! 

Damn, no balcony scene, please let it happen tomorrow 😭

They make our Monday better it was amazing episode worth to watch on repeat telecast 😆

Ansh becoming joke of the year 🤣 so his chamachas kyy dance karwaya hai Ranveer next ansh ke bari hi aaygi 🤣 agr ansh ki harkat ke bare mai pta chalega too 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

They make our Monday better it was amazing episode worth to watch on repeat telecast 😆

Ansh becoming joke of the year 🤣 so his chamachas kyy dance karwaya hai Ranveer next ansh ke bari hi aaygi 🤣 agr ansh ki harkat ke bare mai pta chalega too 

Ansh needs to step up his game 🤣 he’s not impressing me yet 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Ansh needs to step up his game 🤣 he’s not impressing me yet 

agree he needs some courage 🤣 to face Ranveer direct face to face 🤣

Aaj phir se mujhe woo jugnu laga jab Ranveer Suhani ke shot mai woo 🤣v side se nazar aaya too 

MochaQueen thumbnail

This episode sounds funny🤣

i dont want Suhani warming up to him though🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

This episode sounds funny🤣

i dont want Suhani warming up to him though🤣

I don’t want it to happen this fast 🤣 I don’t think it will, based off what I’m reading on tellychakkar 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I don’t want it to happen this fast 🤣 I don’t think it will, based off what I’m reading on tellychakkar 

kya parha?

simply.meghana thumbnail

There’s so many articles that they post that I can’t recount them all 😆 one of them says Ranveer will try to change himself and control his anger for Suhani’s sake, one says she wants him to stay away from her because of his anger issues, the ordering of the articles is strange 🤣 but I get the feeling that she won’t fall for him straight away which I’m glad for 

MochaQueen thumbnail

There’s so many articles that they post that I can’t recount them all 😆 one of them says Ranveer will try to change himself and control his anger for Suhani’s sake, one says she wants him to stay away from her because of his anger issues, the ordering of the articles is strange 🤣 but I get the feeling that she won’t fall for him straight away which I’m glad for 

She should play hard to get