Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

They make our Monday better it was amazing episode worth to watch on repeat telecast 😆

Ansh becoming joke of the year 🤣 so his chamachas kyy dance karwaya hai Ranveer next ansh ke bari hi aaygi 🤣 agr ansh ki harkat ke bare mai pta chalega too 

Ansh IS a joke, its ridiculous 🤣 He literally just stands there like 🤪 bhai do something! All you do is send your losers to do your bidding and they're incapable of doing ish - just like you actually 🤣 at this rate, he should've danced, at least he'd be doing something instead of being a dim lamp post 🤣

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I agree, but i feel like he's probably going to scare her with his anger first before anything. Its been a while since I've seen kabir singh, but im pretty sure that preeti never did anything to stand up to him. If something does happen in the show, I hope that Suhani will stand up to him and isn't just bending like a straw at his will

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I agree, but i feel like he's probably going to scare her with his anger first before anything. Its been a while since I've seen kabir singh, but im pretty sure that preeti never did anything to stand up to him. If something does happen in the show, I hope that Suhani will stand up to him and isn't just bending like a straw at his will

According to tellychakkar she will 😆 and so far their articles haven’t been wrong so I’m hopeful ⭐️

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

accha naach nachaya Ranveer ne raggers ko. Finally Suhani meets Ranveer's mother

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Episode was nice raggers ki band baj gayi ab toh aur dance is ao funny, chachi samaj nahi aata positive hai ya negative overall nice

PS: Exams chal rahe hai mere so wasn't active on forum par make sure ki koi episode ST ka miss na karo uski guarantee hai