Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

2k

Users

9

Likes

61

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Bro I rushed to check hotstar after seeing your title LMAO!!!🤣 I thought i was missing something.😆

Kitne badmash bachche hai iss forum mein.


I was about to do the same thinking aise Kaise miss kar di yaar episode🤣🤣


Illuminatus. thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: ash-912



watching all these scenes have become a part of my daily routine now until AbhiRa separation track comes to an end.

Hopefully I don’t get tomatoes thrown by my husband and in laws for laughing and giggling stupidly and thinking all the time about AbhiRa 🤣🤣

Mera bhi wahi haal hai.

Its saturday night 2am at my end. Just a party got over at my house and look at me instead of sleeping I picked my laptop and opened Indiaforum and Hulu on the next tab.

FYI- I live in US.

Posted: 4 years ago
#23

I tried this yesterday.... Watching all The Abhira scenes in reverse... Starting from this saturday episode to the oh khana voice hunt... It is giving so much positive vibes u know.... 🤣


Kya kya try kar rahein hein to watch Abhira scenes in different different angles.... Phir bhi maza aaraha hey

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 5 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ~•~ Episode Discussion Thread #3

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/
Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/
Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZOfjDoCN5C/?igsh=MWFrbzN3czl1NTRpZw== Ar cries holding abheera as she got to know she knew about his tumor Mukti...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZOfjDoCN5C/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".