I didn't .. 🤣
But mujhe laga tum sab ne dekha ho, isliye mentioned it ! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn't .. 🤣
But mujhe laga tum sab ne dekha ho, isliye mentioned it ! 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s a long story he tried to get Rishabh framed in a hit and run case but preeta caught him 🤣
Accha did they reveal Punnu ka badla thing?🤣🤣
Bahut pahle quit karna chahiye tha 😆
Actually Sabko ye serial quit karna chahiye 🤣
Ekta won’t let that happen 🤣
Metzzzz 😡
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't have any problem with the FL par dekhne ki koi strong wajah nahi mil rahi 🤣 abhi tak kuch interesting factor nahi mila 🤣
Maine abhi waha members introduction thread dekha you're there🤣
And meghna I'm also your partner in crime 😭🤗🤣
I don’t remember to be honest 🤣🤣 and I don’t care
Bahut pahle quit karna chahiye tha 😆
Actually Sabko ye serial quit karna chahiye 🤣
Aur Ekta ko industry quit karna chahiye🤣
Originally posted by: Atript_aatma
Maine abhi waha members introduction thread dekha you're there🤣
And meghna I'm also your partner in crime 😭🤗🤣
Yes you are 🤗 how can you not be 🤣 I’m the first aid person
Then why is she taking so long to get him out of the jail? 🤣
I used to watch in start.. and liked Rishabh with preeta not karan.. but it's messed up ! 😆
Vo kabhi cricket khelne bhi nhi jata 🤣
Vo kar chuki h actually... But nobody knows 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k