Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I lyk the thing that Deba seems to be enjoying whatever she is doing...she seems to be happiest when working ❤️
Yes zidd mein I think...😵🤢👎🏼
Why did he take this movie up for what ??
Kuch dikh kaha raha hai?
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Yes zidd mein I think...😵🤢👎🏼
Why did he take this movie up for what ??
The script wasnt bad i think....the director left midway nd so the execution became poor
Kuch dikh kaha raha hai?
Esob dkhte nei 🤣
The script wasnt bad i think....the director left midway nd so the execution became poor
Most of the censored scenes were not needed I felt..
Story pe concentrate karta to zyada acha hota...
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Most of the censored scenes were not needed I felt..
Story pe concentrate karta to zyada acha hota...
I didnt watch...bt seeing the reviews nd horrible acting in the songs i am sure it was shit
Nahi...I don't think it's from Zid..Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Yes zidd mein I think...😵🤢👎🏼
Why did he take this movie up for what ??
Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Yes zidd mein I think...😵🤢👎🏼
Why did he take this movie up for what ??
It was a really bad decision....even after this movie he couldn’t do much noticeable projects....Don’t know why 😌