Yeah first u have to learn 🤣 the work then .
There is difference between theoretical and practical knowledge .. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah first u have to learn 🤣 the work then .
There is difference between theoretical and practical knowledge .. 😆
Yeah first u have to learn 🤣 the work then .
There is difference between theoretical and practical knowledge .. 😆
Very true 🤣 I’m not looking forward to it though
What are u looking for then 😆
What are u looking for then 😆
Having an income 🤣
Choose another character also .. we can play different different characters at same time 😆
For now I am : Abhay & Misha ..
Do u wanna be T or kabeer or both ? 😆 along with Pia
Choose another character also .. we can play different different characters at same time 😆
For now I am : Abhay & Misha ..
Do u wanna be T or kabeer or both ? 😆 along with Pia
I can be T since I already asked about Kabir 😃
Family business h kya? 🤣
Agar nhi h to job karni hi hogi n.. 🤣
Nahi hai 🤣 So job is a must 🤣 but I won’t be excited for it regardless
Okay introduce T.. I will be kabeer tomorrow 🤣
Tonight quota is finished 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nahi hai 🤣 So job is a must 🤣 but I won’t be excited for it regardless
After few years.. it become boring 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k