Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ll do that once I find all the answers for the images in PM 🤣🤣
Okay.. I tried something.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ll do that once I find all the answers for the images in PM 🤣🤣
Okay.. I tried something.. 😆
Okay 😆
U post finals one ..
Will u make banner for title? 😆🤣
Okay 👍🏼 I’ll do it later today 🤣
Should I? 🤣
🤣 depends on u.. and ur workload 😆
🤣 depends on u.. and ur workload 😆
That’s a no then 🤣
Good... U r ready for the job ! 🤣
(When u learn to say No.. 😆, u can survive at any office)
Even before the actual job..
IF has some benefits then 🤣
I will use what I learn here over in the office 🤣
We have a saying ..
*Bane raho pagla, kaam karega agla* 🤣
Even if u know, just pretend like u don't know it, one will not be burden.
But it only works when u r a senior 🤣 .
We have a saying ..
*Bane raho pagla, kaam karega agla* 🤣
Even if u know, just pretend like u don't know it, one will not be burden.
But it only works when u r a senior 🤣 .
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have a long way to go before this becomes applicable
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k