Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Bana liya tune 🤝🏻
Mai kya karu sab alag alag thread spam kar rahe hai 🤣
Ab second season ka kya baikaiti hai
Humne nai manga.. fir kyu
aisehi bolte hai... Nhi aayega.. Aayega toh bhi log nhi rahenge
Mai kya karu sab alag alag thread spam kar rahe hai 🤣
Ab second season ka kya baikaiti hai
Humne nai manga.. fir kyu
To be very honest I am not really sad. I have always preferred quality over quantity hope till feb we get really good moments to cherish and a good track to enjoy till we bid goodbye to our babies PRIAM
And I will always wish and pray that PriAm gets something good together again and we shall meet again 🤗
Originally posted by: Sampada001
aisehi bolte hai... Nhi aayega.. Aayega toh bhi log nhi rahenge
Lana hi kyu hai
Isko hi thik karlo 🤣
Mai kya karu sab alag alag thread spam kar rahe hai 🤣
Ab second season ka kya baikaiti hai
Humne nai manga.. fir kyu
I honestly knew yeh hoga cause PH maybe thinks ke PRIAM didn't work. Ab yeh unki bakwas soch hai.
Ab kisi new pair ke saath show aayega I am PurVir's daughter will continue the show.
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
To be very honest I am not really sad. I have always preferred quality over quantity hope till feb we get really good moments to cherish and a good track to enjoy till we bid goodbye to our babies PRIAM
And I will always wish and pray that PriAm gets something good together again and we shall meet again 🤗
Even I am fine with that
Lamba time diya hai.. they can do wonder and can give us a good ending
Ha thoda sa empty lagega mujhe but again what we can do
PriAm doing another project is like a pipe dream but a girl can dream 😌🤞🏻
Ye show ko ruin kar k lagta hai ab Molkki pratha par focus karenge next season mein
Even I am fine with that
Lamba time diya hai.. they can do wonder and can give us a good ending
Ha thoda sa empty lagega mujhe but again what we can do
PriAm doing another project is like a pipe dream but a girl can dream 😌🤞🏻
Haan vro
Sab theek hai
Acche se end tak lejaaye hamein
Phir hum apna dekh lenge
PriAm ko koi OTT bhej do please
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I honestly knew yeh hoga cause PH maybe thinks ke PRIAM didn't work. Ab yeh unki bakwas soch hai.
Ab kisi new pair ke saath show aayega I am PurVir's daughter will continue the show.
Mere ko nai lagta itna hoga
Ese behla rahe honge hume ye sab bolke