Just one question kya humein kal eshu se chutkara milega ..🤢everyday saga continues ...and raghavi still on promises,hug ,I hope makers know show is going off air ....😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Just one question kya humein kal eshu se chutkara milega ..🤢everyday saga continues ...and raghavi still on promises,hug ,I hope makers know show is going off air ....😆
honestly I have not seen that track at all...all thanks to that fwd button ..it saved me by getting insane 😆
Originally posted by: water_83
Just one question kya humein kal eshu se chutkara milega ..🤢everyday saga continues ...and raghavi still on promises,hug ,I hope makers know show is going off air ....😆
Finally Esha is out. So we ve only 1 episode left in which aft showing Sunny, D family etc u will get 2 mins of Ragvi Instant Noodles.