Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Btw I only watched BB7. 

Is all seasons are same like this season as contestants are praising their opponents so much. While their opponents doesn’t even care about them lol. 
Umar and Karan are all praise about Shamita! 
Teja is all about Nishant praises! 
I just don’t get it whether these contestants are so good or just wanted to be in good books. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have strong feeling vishal and neha will be back.atleast vishal.They dont have fan base but both plays well.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watching karan teja convo jiske baare mein sab keh rahe hain ki kk ne bahot sahi bola. I am just at the point where its only them two. Kk bol taha hai ki rajiv is right. But teja is also not saying thats nishant is right!

Her point, which kk is dismissing, is that why would you go and joke around with people who have used strong words and slurs as joke for you, why would you boo in someone's ears who you dont like or prank-throw water on someone who made homophobic jokes on you! how is tejas point wrong? She is right. Yes i know ghar mein log hi kitne hain, baat unhi se karenge na! But i dont see prateek making an effort to be all pally and friendly with people he doesnt like, similarly rajiv can also not joke with people who bully him!

And teja doesn't claim that she is being bullied (unlike rajiv) by the ott gang, she thinks of them as friends, so yes its her prerogative whether she wants to go and talk to people. Or think of them as friends, or feel soft corner for them, irrespective of whether she gets the same feelings in return! I don't get how her need to get validations, or love from all. Is a wrong thing! She is not going revealing kk's cards (which he doesn't have), she is not plotting, planning, strategizing, schemeing with people. To me it looks like She likes people, she likes taling care of, letting go of grudges etc. She goes laughs, talks, helps in chores, hangs around, fights, comes back and then rimse and repeat. They all do this. So why when she does is wrong! She is exactly opposite of what jai is. 

Both men either evaded or defended the same things raised by teja that they were coaching teja about! Why?because they are men, they know better?or because teja giggles and laughs and is ditzy hence cant judge people?

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Watching karan teja convo jiske baare mein sab keh rahe hain ki kk ne bahot sahi bola. I am just at the point where its only them two. Kk bol taha hai ki rajiv is right. But teja is also not saying thats nishant is right!

Her point, which kk is dismissing, is that why would you go and joke around with people who have used strong words and slurs as joke for you, why would you boo in someone's ears who you dont like or prank-throw water on someone who made homophobic jokes on you! how is tejas point wrong? She is right. Yes i know ghar mein log hi kitne hain, baat unhi se karenge na! But i dont see prateek making an effort to be all pally and friendly with people he doesnt like, similarly rajiv can also not joke with people who bully him!

And teja doesn't claim that she is being bullied (unlike rajiv) by the ott gang, she thinks of them as friends, so yes its her prerogative whether she wants to go and talk to people. Or think of them as friends, or feel soft corner for them, irrespective of whether she gets the same feelings in return! I don't get how her need to get validations, or love from all. Is a wrong thing! She is not going revealing kk's cards (which he doesn't have), she is not plotting, planning, strategizing, schemeing with people. To me it looks like She likes people, she likes taling care of, letting go of grudges etc. She goes laughs, talks, helps in chores, hangs around, fights, comes back and then rimse and repeat. They all do this. So why when she does is wrong! She is exactly opposite of what jai is. 

Both men either evaded or defended the same things raised by teja that they were coaching teja about! Why?because they are men, they know better?or because teja giggles and laughs and is ditzy hence cant judge people?

Just amazing to see gender being raised here. Nope. Nothing to do with gender. I actually saw the LF. When he says he saw the gestures pratik and Njshant made. She actually assumed Nishu stopped eating as he was feeling bad for her. Etc etc. And thinks pratik is a friend because he helped her with Bartans. 

And on every occasion teja brings up shammo. Guess what. KK replied and said yes she attacks u. But directly. Openly. Not behind your back. 

They did not evade anything and also told her. Her game her choices. It’s perfectly fine to explain to someone what they have a blindside about. Upto them to listen. 

Anyways. I digress. NO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER!!

Originally posted by: SushantForever

I have strong feeling vishal and neha will be back.atleast vishal.They dont have fan base but both plays well.

https://twitter.com/UrbanAsian/status/1463951570333278216?s=20

Neha home and am happy she is happy and at home 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻  ..

Keep her out now :). Hopefully seasons end in few weeks and that’s that. No coming back …

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Neha never played for herself. Everything was linked to either Shamita or Pratik. By the time she realised that the "other gang" - KK, U & T aren't that bad it was too late for her. I'm happy that she was eliminated because I honestly didn't see her using her own brains even once during her stay.

Vishal ka I agree. He tried and tried and tried inspite of being targeted by everyone - host, guests and media. He deserves another chance.

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Is there a link to this covo which you could pls share :) 

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Neha never played for herself. Everything was linked to either Shamita or Pratik. By the time she realised that the "other gang" - KK, U & T aren't that bad it was too late for her. I'm happy that she was eliminated because I honestly didn't see her using her own brains even once during her stay.

Vishal ka I agree. He tried and tried and tried inspite of being targeted by everyone - host, guests and media. He deserves another chance.

Replace Shamita/Nishant/Pratik  with Vishal/Umar/ Rajiv. And you have the real top 5 of BB :). 

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Is there a link to this covo which you could pls share :) 

I posted various videos. And check Twitter. A few more videos floating there  but also verbatim convo as HT Tejran watches every second of LF and posts 

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Just amazing to see gender being raised here. Nope. Nothing to do with gender. I actually saw the LF. When he says he saw the gestures pratik and Njshant made. She actually assumed Nishu stopped eating as he was feeling bad for her. Etc etc. And thinks pratik is a friend because he helped her with Bartans. 

And on every occasion teja brings up shammo. Guess what. KK replied and said yes she attacks u. But directly. Openly. Not behind your back. 

They did not evade anything and also told her. Her game her choices. It’s perfectly fine to explain to someone what they have a blindside about. Upto them to listen. 

Anyways. I digress. NO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER!!

My one line about men made you write this much😳 that too in bold red!

They were cornering her for her choice. While they do the same. 

They were useing condescending words like sweety, sweetheart and baby (not being used as endearment in this conversation) and again and again saying in very sarcastic tome. Tu humse snart hai. Kai baar. 

If teja calls out kk for shamita, she gaslights him. But if its other way round then they are protective!

I will keep it short. Rajeev and Shams are simple forgiving people who can forget grudges and move on. But if teja wants to do that with Nishant she is the one in the wrong? two people doing same thing are praised yet they stop Teja from doing so herself.

If it were anyone other than Nishant nd P that teja was talking about, KK and Umar would not be hypocritical. As you said they would say shamita saamne se attack karti hai. Heck they become friends with neha who called him puppy. But wo saamne se tha isliye better?

My point was itna hi ki jab wo khud kare to theek. Same agar teja kare to galat kaise?how? Rajiv kare to cute, forgiving and dildar but teja kare to bewkoof!

And agar aapko mera "woman card" is forum par plat karma achha nahi laga to kya hi karu ab! Kiya maine play 😎. Kyu ki mujhe dikha wo situation waise. They both were adamant about their stand and not listening what teja jad to say. From boo in the ears, the point was dragged back to bartan dhona to press conference and to everything else. Sahi bhi hai. But agar ye dono sahi hain to teja bhi sahi hai. Its not white and black for me. 

Amd sabse badu baat its clear that Umar doesnt much like teja and teja knows that hence she is looking for other friendships, her onky foundation is with nishant!!!! vishal and jai are gone! Also, teja clearly isnt a fan of rajiv! So why would she side with rajiv! She did once, and he threw her under the bus! He jokes woth people who bully him and them complains to people around him and then backs off from that complaint! Umar and kk are fond of rajiv, so why wont she look for a bond for herself!?

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago