Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I think it has been removed along with evilxbalaa's topic. congratulations you two. topic closed nahi removed ho gaya 🤣
Hum haar maanne walon mein se nahi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I think it has been removed along with evilxbalaa's topic. congratulations you two. topic closed nahi removed ho gaya 🤣
Hum haar maanne walon mein se nahi hai🤣
Yayyyyyyyyy🥳
And as a student especially sci one I can really understand the happiness of these two magical words "hence proved"
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yayyyyyyyyy🥳
And as a student especially sci one I can really understand the happiness of these two magical words "hence proved"
You have taken maths???
I was a PCMB student
Ye thread zinda hai. Wow!
Nobody is giving a damn about their wedding. Toh apne aap ki taraf attention laane ki ninja technique. Khel gaye guru
All Teams seem to have been dismantled with the forum's current energy levels😆 Ab masti ka mood bhi gaya..
Yess!
Woow! Humse ek nai padha jaata u took both😆
Mujhse sirf maths aur bio padha jata tha, physics chemustry nahi🤣.
But physics chemistry compulsory tha
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Mujhse sirf maths aur bio padha jata tha, physics chemustry nahi🤣.
But physics chemistry compulsory tha
We are on the same page🤣
PCMB....but why P and C🤣
But I am suddenly liking physics these days, but I know I will again hate it tomorrow if I can't solve a problem🤣