Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

smiley36 smiley36 πŸ˜† 

See the source image

I definitely was.☺️ Look at that goddamn face and those eyes. Bless whoever did his hair too!

Not keen on the highlights but that hairstyle  suits him well .  

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

But of course.  It's also one thing I have in common with Arjun Kapoor.πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/KrazyGal92/status/1463571190358765572

There's an awful lot of sexual tension between those two. Ranveer and Arjun I mean.   I wonder what the post AIB Roast party was like πŸ˜†.  

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Not keen on the highlights but that hairstyle  suits him well .  

i didn't notice the highlight but it's sticking out now. πŸ˜† yup, i meant that hairstyle, it really brings out the best in him! unlike those terrible MPKDH and MDK days!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

There's an awful lot of sexual tension between those two. Ranveer and Arjun I mean.   I wonder what the post AIB Roast party was like πŸ˜†.  

I did noticed the tension πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just watched this and my only afterthought is well, I hope Abhishek was well compensated for agreeing to look like a bumbling clown in this song. πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Just watched this and my only afterthought is well, I hope Abhishek was well compensated for agreeing to look like a bumbling clown in this song. πŸ˜†

According to a 2012 interview he said he fought w the director/producer cause his character dancing would be "out of character" πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

According to a 2012 interview he said he fought w the director/producer cause his character dancing would be "out of character" πŸ˜†

he fought with the director cuz the guy can't dance! πŸ˜† geez, he shoulda just watched others from the bar instead of flailing around like a clumsy cartoon in the middle with that Hawaiian shirt. πŸ˜†

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Then what exactly was his excuse for this abomination?  πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWcSSDtSz0o

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

There was no reason to sympathize with Aamir's character. You can't blame the bank when you couldn't repay the loan. 

The movie showed a reason for why he was robbing banks, but it was a fucked up reason which only made sense in his own head. 

His father (Jackie Shroff) was also a fucked up guy, committing suicide leaving his two kids alone, among which one was autistic whom he didn't allow to mingle with the society only for his shitty magic trick. 

Such a guy's death was not worthy for revenge.

I think I missed this post from the other day. I agree with most of what you're saying but that whole sob story was an obvious attempt to victimize him and draw sympathy from people. They did portray the bank manager as an evil guy without an iota of sympathy towards a man who was clearly helpless and just wanted to buy some time too. 

Of course that was no reason to blow his brains out in front of his little son and damn him for life! But the kid clearly did see what happened leading up to his dad's death and held the bank manager responsible. 

But all of that is still irrelevant cuz that entire sob story killed the essence of the movie for me.