Truly? I found the continual speaking in third person far more scarring. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Truly? I found the continual speaking in third person far more scarring. 😆
Aishwarya looked stunning in the songs and the posters but gawd the 'acting' was awful. And HR looked like he badly needed a shower. The kiss was okay.
Bipasha looked nice.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Can never get tired of watching it again and again.
I cannot really understand whether you are being serious or sarcastic... 😆

Originally posted by: TheMinion
I cannot really understand whether you are being serious or sarcastic... 😆
I am dead serious

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
Aishwarya looked stunning in the songs and the posters but gawd the 'acting' was awful. And HR looked like he badly needed a shower. The kiss was okay.
Bipasha looked nice.
Hrthik is the definition of walking and dancing sex in this movie. He does inspire dirty thoughts though. 😳





Most of the time 😆

Is this Samantha? From this GIF looks like she can give a tough competition to Aish in acting...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Is this Samantha? From this GIF looks like she can give a tough competition to Aish in acting...
No shit. They're both equally good actresses.
Hrthik is the definition of walking and dancing sex in this movie. He does inspire dirty thoughts though. 😳

😆

I definitely was.☺️ Look at that goddamn face and those eyes. Bless whoever did his hair too!
But of course. It's also one thing I have in common with Arjun Kapoor.😆
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/9C008fKT5VM?si=2rlGkpCWloNtI9wz Release Date :18th September 2009 Verdict:Super Hit
11