Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seriously, you can be so creative with reels. You don't have to do dance reels all the time. He doesn't seems to be interest at all. Don't know what to say.
At least he is doing all this with a different set of people Kam se kam naye log to mile... Circle thoda bada hua Rra ka.... Warna seeing him hang out with the same industry people was so annoying🤪
Yeah Manasvi's IG game is quite strong. I like his posts and reels and stories. And seeing this reel of his I started thinking how to even make something like this😆 I have no idea how these reels work and how to shoot something like this I want pointers for whenever I go on some vacation😆
I thought that too. Atleast he get to do something productive. 😉Originally posted by: Eternalallure
At least he is doing all this with a different set of people Kam se kam naye log to mile... Circle thoda bada hua Rra ka.... Warna seeing him hang out with the same industry people was so annoying🤪
Even I want to make reels, but I am too lazy to do - as there is alot of planning into it. Time consuming 😆Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah Manasvi's IG game is quite strong. I like his posts and reels and stories. And seeing this reel of his I started thinking how to even make something like this😆 I have no idea how these reels work and how to shoot something like this I want pointers for whenever I go on some vacation😆
Helly new post 24th November 2021 :
She looks 🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWqbR3xouCY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Planning, Thinking idea, Money, Time, Effort, Editing etc etc for a 30 second video, ufff 😵 kitna karna padta ek aacha reel bana ne keliye.Even I want to make reels, but I am too lazy to do - as there is alot of planning into it. Time consuming 😆
Forgot to tagHelly new post 24th November 2021 :
She looks 🔥🔥🔥
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWqbR3xouCY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Helly new Story 24th November 2021:

again bhool gayi tag Karna 🤦♀