I think that award show was not that important because some popular celebrities did not attend as they attended IIA, IGA and some others awards shows.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think that award show was not that important because some popular celebrities did not attend as they attended IIA, IGA and some others awards shows.
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
We won another award
Best romantic jodi award
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW2h5QRKkSQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Isko dekh ke khushi se zyada dukh ho rha hai. Apaar dukh aur dard hi hai hum fd ki zindagi mein😒😒
I request you all to move to the next thread
Okay.I request you all to move to the next thread