I hope this time virat don't go to bring her , but sai has to work on it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope this time virat don't go to bring her , but sai has to work on it .
I read on main forum , it's supposed to be a cameo character
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear
How long he can baby sit sai , he would be tired after mission or mentally & emotionally exhausted.
Yes, maybe you're right.
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear
I hope this time virat don't go to bring her , but sai has to work on it .
You mean to say Sai will leave Chavan Mansion once again?
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear
I read on main forum , it's supposed to be a cameo character
But, still she'll be successful in seperating Virat and Sai. And, I hope Pakhi doesn't join hands with her.
I don't know
I read on forum her role is cameo rest I don't know
Now everyone is saying the girls who have fallen for Virat are insane. One is a narcissistic and the other one is a widow. No sane girl would fall for Virat. And, it's unfortunate that Sai fell in love with him. I'm dumbstruck at the way these people hate him.
I hope this track is to accommodate Pakhi's absence. And, maybe he's unhappy about his friend Sadanand and therefore he's behaving indifferently.
Sai had crush on virat from GC days , indirectly they insulting sai only🤣🤣