Agree.
God knows what will happen in the episodes 😉
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Agree.
God knows what will happen in the episodes 😉
Hoga jo bhi dekha jaayega abhi to I am just drooling on today’s episode❤️❤️❤️
Hoga jo bhi dekha jaayega abhi to I am just drooling on today’s episode❤️❤️❤️
Definitely drooling to bnta hai 😉
I think that people are okay with the stuff that we see here and I hope that there are some changes that we can talk about. It will be awesome to see and I think that there are some big changes that are inbound. I hope more people will be changed by the stuff that we see and I hope that it can turn out to be a stellar thing that we talk about. It’s really cool to discuss further.
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
12