I am just jumping today its all about AbhiRa😍😍😍😍
New promo by PH👌👌👌
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWlT5AQqiLS/?utm_medium=copy_link
I am just jumping today its all about AbhiRa😍😍😍😍
New promo by PH👌👌👌
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWlT5AQqiLS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Itna jump mat karo because this is all just maska polish by RS. He is preparing us for the drought that is incoming 😭
I hope I'm wrong.
Are message samjho
Kitne door door ho in dono ke raaste
Mil jaate hai jo bane ek duje ke waste
Dukh ke baad sukh to aayega hi
Okay I take my words back, that post is very beautiful. It's like they're doing couples magazine shoot, doesnt even feel like a serial shoot.
Chalo at least yrkkh hasnt lost that touch, they always make everything look glamorous and grand.
I see all commmets here peilople are bashing why did u break abhimanyu heart people are very concerned Abt abhi exactly yeh RS Sach me Kya Chahta mujhe sjme nhi ASTA what he want to do just copy all Bengali version shit I m verge of quitting but unable to 🤪Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Itna jump mat karo because this is all just maska polish by RS. He is preparing us for the drought that is incoming 😭
I hope I'm wrong.
Are message samjho
Kitne door door ho in dono ke raaste
Mil jaate hai jo bane ek duje ke waste
Dukh ke baad sukh to aayega hi
Aesa hain kya. That's so romantic
How can u think of quitting 😱
They look so good in these pictures❤️
How can u think of quitting 😱
I know right! Abhira jese couples bar bar nahi pragat hote.
why this promo is made up from photos no video at all🤔
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
12