Hello people
I have updated 5th OS
here is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5263451/abhira-os-heal-me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hello people
I have updated 5th OS
here is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5263451/abhira-os-heal-me
Akshara pursuing Abhimanyu and trying to pacify him because he’s upset with her for not turning up, or giving him any answers
That would be cute!
Hello people
I have updated 5th OS
here is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5263451/abhira-os-heal-me
Amazing!
Hi all
please read and comment for my 6th OS on abhira
here is the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5265051#159588160
If any of our awesome writers are reading this, would looove a story on any random day in Abhi-Akshu's married life 🤗
Just a normal day
Need some hope in life xD
❤️❤️
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
If any of our awesome writers are reading this, would looove a story on any random day in Abhi-Akshu's married life 🤗
Just a normal day
Need some hope in life xD
❤️❤️
I would gladly write on this. I love writing on married couples - and would definitely do one on AbhiRa. 😁😁 Will tag you when I post.
I would gladly write on this. I love writing on married couples - and would definitely do one on AbhiRa. 😁😁 Will tag you when I post.
You've made my day ❤️
Thank you so much
hi guys.New to this forum. Check out my Os "Their First Morning after wedding"
Thankyou everyone for appreciating
Accidently Drunk akshu confessing her love n pain to abhi. Teary eyed abhi vows to make their love win.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897