I did 🤣 but that's not new
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I did 🤣 but that's not new
aray aaj dala hai toh aaj hi hoga na 🤣
can I remove the no comment now🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aray aaj dala hai toh aaj hi hoga na 🤣
I saw the wishing image somewhere few days ago too 🤣
ban bhi gaya 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
can I remove the no comment now🤣
Ruk main bhi dekh kr aaye 😎
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
can I remove the no comment now🤣
I think after 12 u should 🤣
google baba may be lying again 🤣
it's not great 🤣
I think it's good for a short notice assignment 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k