Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

If this was a movie scene, I would've found it implausible
https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/birthmark-on-best-pals-baby-helps-woman-learn-husband-is-the-dad/amp/
that is very sadIf this was a movie scene, I would've found it implausible
https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/birthmark-on-best-pals-baby-helps-woman-learn-husband-is-the-dad/amp/
Originally posted by: priya185
that is very sad
Who does that to her best friend? Someone who rescued her when she was homeless and pregnant..l
Sad if it's true... But now - don't know why - I am beginning to wonder if the story is true at all...
yes it's very wrong
Who does that to her best friend? Someone who rescued her when she was homeless and pregnant..l
Sad if it's true... But now - don't know why - I am beginning to wonder if the story is true at all...
some people may say anything can happen when people are drunk but I think it is very inconsiderate and immoral
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0