i mean he was pretty decent as sujal might be he was way more popular in 2004 for his sujal character than khans of bollywood in pakistan lol , but i am not impressed by his acting in films, or may be he got c grade films thats why
Page
of
1i mean he was pretty decent as sujal might be he was way more popular in 2004 for his sujal character than khans of bollywood in pakistan lol , but i am not impressed by his acting in films, or may be he got c grade films thats why
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He was alright in Aamir. Never watched him as Sujal, just the promos. Had a crush on him back then. Which was ruined the other day when I watched an interview . Let's say he's not as great as he thinks he is but he's okay.
He’s aight. He made Sujal Gerewal iconic and portrayed the angsty and mentally-tortured-by-Kashish-role very well. Only issue I have with Rajeev is his voice. It’s a bit mousy and I find it hard to lose myself in his acting when I’m too aware of how he sounds.
One of the most overrated actors. Never understood his hype. Watched few episodes of that overrated show on hotstar,never understood why this show was a hit. DD national show Kashish with Sudesh berry and Malavika Tiwari was far better and berry portrayed angry young man more effectively and charmingly. Loved the music too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away
I remember he left kahin toh hoga in 2005 because they were stretching the story so much unnecessarily and he left it ... after him the show...
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajesh-sharma-hospitalised-after-suspected-insect-bite-on-prabhas-film-set-2943446-2026-07-08...
31