https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWYWcTUqJcm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Since many of you asked for the link…
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWYWcTUqJcm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Since many of you asked for the link…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWYWcTUqJcm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Since many of you asked for the link…
She is giving him new names every hour of the day.. 🤣
ha .. I think we should maintain a list of their nick names..
MH vs MA
although MA hasn’t nicknamed MH so much apart from hathodi…Khau Meet, Phisaddi Meet, Bathroom chor, shahbad ki gundi.. lady don..
MA
Dauduraam,
khau meet,
GiraffeJi
Saboo
HoshiyarChand
lakadbaghha
add if I miss any name…🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ha .. I think we should maintain a list of their nick names..
MH vs MA
although MA hasn’t nicknamed MH so much apart from hathodi…
MA however:
Dauduraam,
khau meet,
GiraffeJi
Saboo
HoshiyarChand
lakadbaghha
add if I miss any name…🤣🤣
What does Khao Meet and Lakadbaghha mean?? 😂
Khau Meet is foodie Meet….
and Lakadbagha is what Bagheera was in Mowgli… In english its Hyena…
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
Khau Meet is foodie Meet….
and Lakadbagha is what Bagheera was in Mowgli… In english its Hyena…
Oh God.. She is going to call him all the animals.. 😂
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWYWcTUqJcm/?utm_medium=copy_link
Since many of you asked for the link…
TFS..kaha jaa rahe hai detective sahaab wo bhi biwi se chhup ke? 😆
Someday Amitabh Bachan bhi bula degi. Suit hoga, MH will be Jaya Bahaduri ❤️
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ha .. I think we should maintain a list of their nick names..
MH vs MA
although MA hasn’t nicknamed MH so much apart from hathodi…
MA however:
Dauduraam,
khau meet,
GiraffeJi
Saboo
HoshiyarChand
lakadbaghha
add if I miss any name…🤣🤣
MA called MH Khau Meet and Wo ladki, wo daku during bank scenes 😆
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
Khau Meet is foodie Meet….
and Lakadbagha is what Bagheera was in Mowgli… In english its Hyena…
Bagheera was a black panther, not hyena.
Jungle Book is my pride. Ab pata nahi aur kya bulayegi 😆