Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SARI DUINYA EK TARAF...MUJHE MATLB HI NAHI EPISODE SE...BHAIYAAA BIKE RIDE SCENE HAI YAAAARRR AAAAAJJJ...

MAIN THO GAYIII...SAMHAAAALLLLOOOOO

Ab yeh mat bol ki mujhe udhar aana padega udhar CPR dene 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hum yahaan itna deep speculations and analysis kar rahe hai, dekhna end Mai dhara shiva ko kidnap Karwa legi and engagement gets postponed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Le PS makers - ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mereko chalega 

Rather than seeing spineless Shiva just making faces and not stopping the engagement I will watch Shiva getting kidnapped ๐Ÿคช

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kfof

I think it will be like this - 

Raavi first will be in yellow dress (where her mangalsutra and sindoor is not showing)

Then at the time of engagement - She will make an entry with Sindoor and Mangalsutra

Le Raavi - abhi shaadi thodi na tuti hai humari ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In yellow suit sindoor is there . After all still she is legally shiva wife..

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ALICE STOLE THE SHOW TODAY!!!

IT WAS ALL HER. 

The agony. Oh the agony. I can Literally FEEL Raavi's pain. 

Can't he freaking SEE?!!!

Bhai kya chahiye tujhe? Itne tareekon se bol chuki hai, jataa chuki hai ki saath rehna hai... Pura notarized document lagega kya isko ab? 

"Dost tho hum kabhi the hi nahi!" 

Haan tho kyu nahi the? Ye yaad hai tujhe? 

Dost na sahi...they've ALWAYS had a relationship and I kinda wanted Shiva to say this man. I know he's breaking but...come on.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My guess 

Shiva will again test her and tell her why would he end the engagement so what divorce has not happened nit will after 6 months anyway hence wait for raavi to end the engagement and take that as a confession 

Ewwwww but this should not happen ๐Ÿคฃ

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

With Shiva 2.0 his characteristics have changed so much. He is withdrawing more and more from Raavi because she is not giving the answers he wants to hear. 

I felt his answers to her questions today were little harsh. He us thwarting her every attempt to keep in touch with the family which is sad. 
You wait and watch Raavi will be the one to confess first and it is going to be an uphill task for her simply because Shiva will constantly question her intention, if she is feeling pity towards him so compromising and adjusting with him.
Shiva will only realize that Raavi truly loves him when he almost loses her again, probably a major NDE this time around.

He has shut her path to him because she is not saying what he wants to hear which is what he got from Disha.    

shiva is one bull-headed man๐Ÿค”

I hope raavi gives him a tough time after marriage ... let him beg for her love... he can not have it all

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: majoni03

Raavi cannot stay away from her bachpan ke dushmanโค๏ธ

I loved how from yesterday Shiva has become above the family for her! She is terrified of losing him โค๏ธ

She generally gets flashbacks only about losing the family but today all her flashbacks were about Shiva only โค๏ธ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Ab yeh mat bol ki mujhe udhar aana padega udhar CPR dene 

CPR ke upar nikl chuki hai baat.

Main ro rahi hoon! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mera dil toot gaya Raavi ki halat dekh ke...

Kya manga tha usne? Yahi na ki koi ho jisko apna keh sake aur bhi apna maane usko...kya bhasad macha di hai Shiva ne. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

And we will have the exposure of truth with comic bg music..๐Ÿคช

It is going to be comedy for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

Even today they were emotional while walking towards the stairs of the courthouse, the moment they saw Dhara and Rishita,  forgot everything and turned out to be a comedy and Shiva was running behind the 2 ladies 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: majoni03

But bhabi ma will not dance๐Ÿ˜’.. Bhabi ma itna sexy lehenga pehenke kya sirf taali bajayegi๐Ÿ˜’

you want bhabhi maa's dance? ๐Ÿ˜†

Pretty sure GauRa will have a close romantic dance as always, because phans are always craving for GauRa romance according to the lead actress๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ