You won't believe, when I first started using the Ram Dhun it was so difficult...I was using it to concentrate on my work, ulta I was getting distracted by flashes of Mihir-Tulsi🙈🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You won't believe, when I first started using the Ram Dhun it was so difficult...I was using it to concentrate on my work, ulta I was getting distracted by flashes of Mihir-Tulsi🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Yeh Nirja kaun hai...
FL ka naam toh Suhani hai na....🤔🤔🤔
VD ka entry troll material hai...😂😂
He need to visit a salon and needs to loose some weight yaar...
Wiki pe iska age 33 diya...Yeh 33 la bhi lagta...College going Kahan se lagega...😭😭😭
Pata nahi kya ho gaya hai isse...Pehle toh kya lagta tha...😳
Are woh FL muze tere naam wali nirja lagati hai..
Pura plot hi muze tere naam lagata hai.. isliye bola Niraja...🤣
Ha yaar VD sach mai kaam karana jaruri hai..
Ya to ye dikha do, ki ye banda jamane se fail hote ja raha hai aur college mai hi hai, tabhi I can believe it..
Muze shkti mai bhi accha lagata tha.. jab ekdum mast Gulabbooo bolta tha..
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
You won't believe, when I first started using the Ram Dhun it was so difficult...I was using it to concentrate on my work, ulta I was getting distracted by flashes of Mihir-Tulsi🙈🙈🙈
I have not seen kyunki..
But i can well relate to it🙈🙈
Anil Kapoor ki lamhe kisne dekhi ?
Me 😍 I love tht movieAnil Kapoor ki lamhe kisne dekhi ?
Anil Kapoor ki lamhe kisne dekhi ?
Mero favourite hai❤️
30 times dekhi hai maine🤣
Amar as mihir 🥰 then Ronit Roy 🥰Originally posted by: Manasi_16
You won't believe, when I first started using the Ram Dhun it was so difficult...I was using it to concentrate on my work, ulta I was getting distracted by flashes of Mihir-Tulsi🙈🙈🙈
30 😱 I have not seen any movie tht many times 🤭
Good morning everyone have a wishful Wednesday ❤️
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
30 😱 I have not seen any movie tht many times 🤭
I actually had a video cassette of this movie...
I watch it even today if i happen to see it anywhere on TV....i love this movie...