I have few doubt
Whether ASR know imlie related to Adhi
Whether imlie know ASR is Arpita’s brother?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have few doubt
Whether ASR know imlie related to Adhi
Whether imlie know ASR is Arpita’s brother?
phool gobi BS ko chor kar es Farhan ko Nishane par li hue ha 🤣
Chalo BS ko bhi off Mila bechara kitne time se sab ke Nishane par tha 🤣
flower usko Ingore nae ker suktay nae to serial doob jae ga main lead ha akhir 😆
exactly 😆
Originally posted by: Midnight_moon
I have few doubt
Whether ASR know imlie related to Adhi
Whether imlie know ASR is Arpita’s brother?
1. I think he does
2. She does
Actually I saw that promo I was mostly attracted to the way he cried. He looked like Madhavan in that shot❤️ Then started seeing it episodes
Originally posted by: Midnight_moon
I have few doubt
Whether ASR know imlie related to Adhi
Whether imlie know ASR is Arpita’s brother?
I think ASR only knew that Imlie is someone very important to Adiyta but not his wife
Imlie knew ASR is Arpita relative not brother , when she returned her weddimg to him .
This is my guess , I might be wrong
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Actually I saw that promo I was mostly attracted to the way he cried. He looked like Madhavan in that shot❤️ Then started seeing it episodes
lol it feels like we are all at a remembrance gathering and are grieving the death of the show😵
Originally posted by: Midnight_moon
I have few doubt
Whether ASR know imlie related to Adhi
Whether imlie know ASR is Arpita’s brother?
I think he knows that Imlie is of importance to male lead.
Imlie knows Aryan to be Arpita's bro
Wase ub babusaheb ziada time office mein he guzaren ga akhir ko biwi par Nazar bhi rakhne ha 😆