If the episode doesn’t continue where we left off yesterday I’ll be mad 😡 but also Sayu will need to write the continuation
IF they dont continue, I promise I'll write somthing. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If the episode doesn’t continue where we left off yesterday I’ll be mad 😡 but also Sayu will need to write the continuation
IF they dont continue, I promise I'll write somthing. 😳
I don’t want them to continue 🙈 I want ur part of it 😌
Love your GIFs and coloring...❤️ So pretty☺️
The minute details your GIFs give...Love it !!!😳❤️
ok you made a promise to me you have to keep it
pinky promise
you guys are crazy not me
i'm the most sane one
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Love your GIFs and coloring...❤️ So pretty☺️
The minute details your GIFs give...Love it !!!😳❤️
Thank you Aayu 🤗
It was a great gift of an episode
Even the first emotional half was good
are you watching the episodes again?
Oh my my!!!!!....when did this happen??😆
Sayu ne ek baar joh commitment kar di....phir sayu apni bhi nahi sunti!!!🤣🤣
for 1 year 😆
Thank you Aayu 🤗
It was a great gift of an episode
Even the first emotional half was good
are you watching the episodes again?
Yes...I have started once again...
Frankly couldn't stand Sakshi and Virendra's child...But now that it's not coming...I am back to watching 🤣😳