Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
I dont get..whtsbstopping them from having SR.
Sharing same bed...with so intense looks and sexual attraction...mtlb kammi kya hai
Well there’s Gopi, Sakshi, the munchkins, Sonali the writer to name a few 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
I dont get..whtsbstopping them from having SR.
Sharing same bed...with so intense looks and sexual attraction...mtlb kammi kya hai
Well there’s Gopi, Sakshi, the munchkins, Sonali the writer to name a few 😆
So pretty 🤩
I think sir was lost in her beauty so I’ll forgive the lack of action here
Ohh..
My fantasy went more high with sayu's story...now i badly want it😭
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
The best i felt about channa scene was and actually most of scenes...
How amar looks sideways or up without moving his neck...his killer and ready to eat looks🙈🙈🙈
He knows his side looks will melt baawri to the core😆
She ran too quickly before he could grab her and pull 😳
👍🏼 But why can’t we see I have my popcorn ready for so long it’s gone all stale now
Originally posted by: Jaspreet96
The best i felt about channa scene was and actually most of scenes...
How amar looks sideways or up without moving his neck...his killer and ready to eat looks🙈🙈🙈
He’s got a hot wife who he pretended not to like so he’s mastered moving his eyes to check her out without moving his neck 🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Ohh..
My fantasy went more high with sayu's story...now i badly want it😭
If the episode doesn’t continue where we left off yesterday I’ll be mad 😡 but also Sayu will need to write the continuation
He’s got a hot wife who he pretended not to like so he’s mastered moving his eyes to check her out without moving his neck 🤣
Wht a explaination 😂😂
Itna toh writer ne bhi nahi socha hoga
If the episode doesn’t continue where we left off yesterday I’ll be mad 😡 but also Sayu will need to write the continuation
Hence she has dissappeared today🤣
She knows we are a crazy lot🤣