Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then why are you blushing? 🤣🤣 You want to join us too don’t you?
No please I don't want to..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then why are you blushing? 🤣🤣 You want to join us too don’t you?
No please I don't want to..🤣
Could be or serious type character with humour suits him 😆
Not a talkative or brusting in anger
I think that’s what it is 😆 but let’s see further
Kuchh der ke liye sab chale jayenge 🤣
I'll be going now then🤣
0% karna h kya? 🤣
Perhaps 🤣 4 mins left till midnight
Your blushing tells a different story 🤣
Vahi to kaam h mera 🤣
Na ho payega👎🏼
I will watch at 8:30 only 😆
.it's her deepest desire, slowly coming in front of us.
Nothing I'm leaving😆
Same here partner 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k