Uske saath?? How?? Do you both synchronize your timings🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Uske saath?? How?? Do you both synchronize your timings🤣
Uske saath nahi 🤣🤣 alone
I am being specific... It's neither physical or virtual 🤣
I am being specific... It's neither physical or virtual 🤣
Then aur kya hoga? Spiritual? 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I didn't ask for clarifications here.. Obviously now nothing can be done here physically.. But I don't know what goes on here virtually!!!😆
Come out of this 🤣
With water 🤣
I’m trying not to suffocate 🤣 non smoking area
Same here 🤣 but different times 🤣
Same here 🤣 but different times 🤣
No way 🤣 you actually went to brush? 🤣
Vo raat ka, main din ka 🤣
Ayesha knows better 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k