*physically or virtually 🤣
I didn't ask for clarifications here.. Obviously now nothing can be done here physically.. But I don't know what goes on here virtually!!!😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
*physically or virtually 🤣
I didn't ask for clarifications here.. Obviously now nothing can be done here physically.. But I don't know what goes on here virtually!!!😆
She is putting ghee kerosene and all flammable chemicals at the same time..🤣
Sab kahan gayab ho gaye??
Tum dono ek time pe ek saath gayab hote ho🤓
Next time I’m in the mood for dancing I will write 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
She is putting ghee kerosene and all flammable chemicals at the same time..🤣
IF will burn down at this rate 🤣
Sorry main brush karne gayi thi 😆 back now
Exactly Kab se??🤣
I'll be waiting then🤣
Only you can tell me that 🤣
Nah.. Just this forum🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k