Bat ko hi vaccine lagwa dena 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bat ko hi vaccine lagwa dena 🤣
College jake barbaad 🤣
But I got an expensive piece of paper to show for it 🤣🤣
In advance! 🤣
I will be off soon , anytime
Bat ko hi vaccine lagwa dena 🤣
Pehle pakad mein toh aaye na 🤣
We need to be specific now remember 🤣
Waise what do you usually do so late at night? Besides IF? 😆
Iske baad bhi to interview ya fir exams dena hi hota h, for any job 😆
Bat ka thikana malum hai 🤣?
Yeah and I hate it 🤣 is the degree not enough
Bat ka thikana malum hai 🤣?
There’s a lot in this old bhavan that my bade papa lives in 🤣 at night the bats fly in the center courtyard and I hide 🤣 but I need to book a ticket to India then
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We need to be specific now remember 🤣
Waise what do you usually do so late at night? Besides IF? 😆
Depends... Sometime only IF ... Or any web series or word with friends (game)
Nahi to only Mauli 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k