You are not a sheep 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are not a sheep 🤣🤣
I never was a sheep 🤣 Remember I told you guys that we'll always be last and that actually came true 🤣 rare personality aisi hi thodi hai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I never was a sheep 🤣 Remember I told you guys that we'll always be last and that actually came true 🤣 rare personality aisi hi thodi hai🤣
🐑🐑 the sheep herd is leaving 🤣 without us
🤣🤣
We'll follow them in our human forms 🤣🤣
Are we icchadhari sheep? 🤣🤣
Maybe we are 🤣 but just like Ansh, we don't know how to control our powers 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maybe we are 🤣 but just like Ansh, we don't know how to control our powers 🤣
Sheep ke paas kaunse powers? 🤣🤣 We don’t have anything besides turning into one
Thanks Rashi 🤗
And congrats to you too
Rasode ki topper 😎
I m non participant.. mujhe kyu congrats🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Sheep ke paas kaunse powers? 🤣🤣 We don’t have anything besides turning into one
That's what I meant to say🤣 we can't turn into sheeps according to our wish 🤣