Yes ! And the "karma" bit was the best !
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes ! And the "karma" bit was the best !
Originally posted by: SushantForever
hello umar army,wats up?ready for today's bashing session?😆skipped yesterday's epi,just read ddt to know wats happening. After arm,its my tooth who started troubling me:/ and for this headache started too.
Update karte rehna, bich bich main parte jaongi and bisshesh tippani dungi😆
Feel better ❤️
i am not ready for the bashing yet 😆
https://twitter.com/ayshahabib11/status/1459551141021331463?s=19
OMG! I can't believe sallu praised Umar😍😍😍
https://twitter.com/DrRealUmariaz/status/1459553337284579330?s=19
Promo is such a scam.... But man... Atleast Salman said that he's doing good.
So glad Umar is finally being praised!!
Did anyone notice SS semi eye roll? I could smell her burning till here!!
So glad Umar is finally being praised!!
Did anyone notice SS semi eye roll? I could smell her burning till here!!
Let the lady burn into ashes... Umar ❤️
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/DrRealUmariaz/status/1459553337284579330?s=19
Promo is such a scam.... But man... Atleast Salman said that he's doing good.
wow finally ❤️
Look at queens face and chamche's😆
Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker
https://twitter.com/ayshahabib11/status/1459551141021331463?s=19
OMG! I can't believe sallu praised Umar😍😍😍
Me too 😍!
Though the build up to the praise was tense...