What did KD mean by alice being more expressive while arguing, ‘kal bhi jhagardh rahi thi tu’? Alice kahan argue karti hai? Or did he say that jokingly? 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What did KD mean by alice being more expressive while arguing, ‘kal bhi jhagardh rahi thi tu’? Alice kahan argue karti hai? Or did he say that jokingly? 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
What did KD mean by alice being more expressive while arguing, ‘kal bhi jhagardh rahi thi tu’? Alice kahan argue karti hai? Or did he say that jokingly? 😂😂😂
Kahan pe🤔🤔🤔
Why I'm being deprived of all KDice content 😕😕😕😕😕😕
Plzz tell me kya kya mila h pichle 2-3 din main
Also what was there in the photo ki TOI ne article main laga diya tha usse 😳😳😳😳😒😒😒😒
Standing pose tha
Romantic pose the
Smiley faces the
Drama tha
Hug tha
Kyaaaaa tha please describe so i can picture them in my head 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CV-mR33jEK6/?utm_medium=copy_link
I saw this today.
KD: KEEP WATCHING OUR SHOW
ALice : he is 4
🤣
I laughed so hard on this one
The latest sbs seg from yest 😂
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CV-mR33jEK6/?utm_medium=copy_link
I saw this today.
KD: KEEP WATCHING OUR SHOW
ALice : he is 4
🤣
I laughed so hard on this one
KD wishing some kid a happy bday and not knowing how old he is lol what weird parents that kid has btw lol
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CV-mR33jEK6/?utm_medium=copy_link
I saw this today.
KD: KEEP WATCHING OUR SHOW
ALice : he is 4
🤣
I laughed so hard on this one
ROFL! I howled when I saw that. Kaddu itna smoothly sambhal bhi liya…baat parents ke taraf ghuma li 😂😂😂😂 ek number nautanki
When I showed my sister she was like “yaar yeh log peeche itna aaram se kha rahe jab ki unke saamne Alice thi “🤣
Does any one have a ss of the post which just got deleted