As far as I know about him his script choices are really good 🤣 I'm a fan of his many characters🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As far as I know about him his script choices are really good 🤣 I'm a fan of his many characters🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
As far as I know about him his script choices are really good 🤣 I'm a fan of his many characters🤣
People are liking this one too just the plot sucks 🤣🤣 in my humble opinion
I don't even have the H in my name in my insta bio 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We get the teaser rounds 🤣 did you see my answers? 🤣 I’m really proud of my first pair
Yeah I saw 🤣 I think I even reacted to some of the answers there 🤣
Isse aage mat bolna 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah I saw 🤣 I think I even reacted to some of the answers there 🤣
My comedy will never exceed that point 🤣 it’s my peak
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
People are liking this one too just the plot sucks 🤣🤣 in my humble opinion
He's a good actor so he's doing justice to his role there par plot hi kharab to kya kar sakte hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He's a good actor so he's doing justice to his role there par plot hi kharab to kya kar sakte hai 🤣
The case with many fine actors 🤣 trapped in such an industry kya karein 🤣
Everyone gave some comical answers 🤣 padh ke maza aa gaya sabke answers 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Everyone gave some comical answers 🤣 padh ke maza aa gaya sabke answers 🤣
So many creative people on this website 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k